Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Male Chicks are being blended!

So I posted a new YouTube video about my response to finding out 200 million male chicks get put in a blender every year. HOW MESSED UP IS THAT!?!?

Go watch it now at:

http://www.youtube.com/gaygod




It disgusts me that the industry even flat out agreed that male chicks aren't worth sh!t to them, and that female chicks are more profitable. I want you all to show everyone the video, and check out the disturbing video about it in the description. People need to be aware of what goes on due to the choices they make. Please I urge everyone to eat organic or cage free eggs. =/ It's not as bad as this massacre that's going on.

What is wrong with todays society.



Well I have tons of new videos If you haven't noticed:






You can also watch all these at: http://www.youtube.com/gaygod


Okay so I'm trying to move back to Los Angeles in December when my lease is up.



Only problem is Connor won't be ready to move. I was thinking about staying here for another half year, but I honestly don't think I can. I'm just so bored and this city just isn't me. I'm happy with Connor, but not happy where I live. I think Connor will visit California and start to like it, and middle of next year he can move in with me. If it was meant to be, he'd come be with me. I can't see myself living here anymore. I barely know anyone, and the people I know are always busy. Other than Connor coming here for the weekend, I'm usually very lonely. I feel as if a part of me has died, and I'm just living for one thing. If love is all we need, then why do I want more. Why can't I just be happy and move to nowheresville to be even closer to Connor? Honestly I moved to Minneapolis cause I don't like living far from city life. Connor lives half an hour away, where there's lakes, houses, forest and that's about it. I could see myself living in a suburban house like Desperate Housewives Wisteria Lane, but then I'd have a group of friends around me. Here I have older people who look at me weird cause I'm 5yrs younger than the 2nd youngest person here. She's cute though, she's 26 and from Chicago. She moved here for work I think... Anyway... I just wanted to share how I feel about my life right now, and am hoping I move to Los Angeles. I love you all, and wish you were all here to cheer me up sometimes. Not sure why my blogs don't get any comments anymore, but if you can, please do. Thank you for reading this.

xoxo Matthew

6 comments:

Mari said...

i know what you feel. right now i'm living in the city where everybody knows everybody only becaus my boyfriend lives there :(

XOXamandaaXOX said...

well i do think that LA is your style of place, where you fit in. MN is soo not your thing. But i think if you love connor then try again. If you move back to LA it's going to be very hard to see him and that's just not right. When you live in LA you'll be happy you have friends...but doesn't connor mean more to you? Maybe he needs to make a sacrifice for you, as u did for him by moving closer.

love you <3 (:

Anonymous said...

thank you Mari and Amanda <3333333

yelizzz said...

Minnesota is so not you ._.

Leah said...

Hii matthew (:
In my opinion, I dont think you should stay in a place where you arent happy! Even if it is closer to Connor (and of course that makes you happy, but is only on weekends!). Is it worth it? No,
A close friend of mine abandoned everything he had here, for a girl in Buffalo! And she was unfaithful :/
Ultimatley, sometimes you need to do things for, well. YOU. (: There's no shame in that.
and im sure connor will understand, I mean, he should want you to be happy, (:

AND LET ME JUST SAY,
what they do to the male chicks in the industry is absolutely horrible heartbreaking.
Ive been contemplating going completely vegan this year and I was doubting I should because I lacked reason, Well, you sharing what you found gave me that extra nudge I needed to do the humane thing.
And I thank you for that<3

by the way!
the new layout is veryy cute (:
your's and connors one year anniversary is mine and my boyfriends 10 months (:

I just felt like sharing with you.

i love you (:
bestwishes<3

Anonymous said...

Ugh that is so sick they do that to male chicks! Poor lil chicks, god i don't understand what's wrong with the world.

And i agree You should not stay where You are not happy!!