Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Wow it's been awhile

Sorry for not posting so much, this month has been so random and crazy. I'm still figuring out where I'm going to be in a couple months.... Plus me and Connors one year was this month... I took a manila envelope and wrote in old fashion writing that we made it a year, and here's to another year! I also added that the letter in the bag will explain all the presents in full details. I burnt the edges of the manila envelope and rolled it up like a scroll. I then put a bow on it and stuck it in a empty bottle:



So there was about a dozen different random presents in the bag, and most were silly but I knew they would make him smile. I put a fire-starter to symbolize us going camping soon. I also added sun bathing lotion to symbolize going to Los Angeles together =] I found this really cute light house statue thing that reminded me of the one at Montauk Point on Long Island I've never been to that I want to go with Connor when we visit my family for the holidays<3 I added a oven mit in hopes of learning to cook together. Connor doesn't really know how to cook, so I hope to teach him the few things I know. Hmm lets see, what else was there... OH a giant foam hammer to "hammer out our problems" and a puzzle to "work together to reach a common goal." Some Tylenol for all the headaches we're going to cause each other, and a grab bag to show that life is full of surprises. There was a couple other things, but I can't remember much right now. The most fond memory of the day is not what I gave Connor, but what I received in return. I will not mention it cause it breaks my heart. So lets just say it was a day to remember.

The reason it's in the bathtub is cause Connor always goes and looks at himself in the bathroom when he first gets here... Why? I have no clue. lol

In case you missed my first show, my Stickam is officially going RETRO with my old days and times. So it's Mondays and Thursdays at 5PM PST.



I give out signs and take calls on my saynow etc etc.

But the chat is open 24/7 at:
http://www.stickam.com/gaygod

My two new necklaces are available at:
http://matthewlush.bigcartel.com




I also redesigned my whole Myspace layout, and now it's all trippy and I love it!

Me and Connor are modeling my two new tees here:



The links to buy them are:

http://www.hottopic.com/hottopic/WhatsNew/Apparel/Lush-Limits-TShirt-206535.jsp

http://www.hottopic.com/hottopic/WhatsNew/Apparel/Matthew-Lush-Heart-VNeck-TShirt-206525.jsp

oh would you look at that, small is sold out for LOVE SHOULD NOT HAVE ANY LIMITS!

Looks like if you didn't get it in time, they're gone. Sorry <3

everything's limited edition =P

woot woot

have a great day!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

aaaaawhe i wish i could meet you guys, you two are mighty cute together:)

i only live two hours away from minneapolis, i go there quite often for the mall of america and i actually really like the city, but i couldnt see myself living there :b

well i wish you two the bestest of luckss "D
and also, i really look up to you, your such an inspiration its unbelievable hehe (:

<33333

Anonymous said...

D'awwhh :)
Happy one year you guys
I'm real happy for you two :)

But Matt, you look too pale in the modelling pitures! ;)
xxxx

timeless_angel said...

Heyy! I love you Matt!! <3 You are my number one inspiration. Especially for a gay guy like me. I had no Idea you had a blog site. I live in Canada. and I wish to have something like you have. Your outlook and persona is amazing. Connor is lucky. Just sayin'. You should add me to facebook if you got one. Or email me @ angemon_777@hotmail.com , I swear Im a nice guy, and theres nothing I dont just adore about you!! :)
P.S.
We talked a few times online when you were quite less well known.