Monday, July 20, 2009

The brother I'm embarassed to say I have.

So my mom is enjoying her vacation in Aruba from her timeshare she got years ago when she refinanced the house. This was back when the market was good... She has only used it like three times, and hasn't had a vacation in a couple of years.

My lower than life little brother Corey decides since she's away he can throw a party at her house.

Every little thing in her house has taken working two jobs 6am-4pm then 5pm-midnight. She worked her ass off to support us as kids.

But moving on to Coreys friends who tore open the locked hot tub cover, trashed the house, broke the tiles in her table, knocked the lampost in the front over, and ruined a couple statues. Plus I know what trash his friends are, and I know they stole a ton of sh!t.



Also Corey got the shit beat out of him by his ex girlfriend at warped tour.

He's had that one coming.

Okay I'm done venting.

I just wish my mom had a better life, and didn't have to deal with this.

0 comments: