Friday, August 14, 2009

No talent just lucky but they stilllll wanna f*ck meeEEH!

So today is mine and Connors 11 month anniversary!!!



Congrats to us!!! The other day me and Yeliz were on a hunt at 4am for flowers (we're bad kids I know) But there's so many wild flowers growing everywhere... I don't think they'd mind =D Plus it was for a good cause... LOVE! I wrote a note explaining that there was a surprise somewhere and hid the flowers in the shower with a note =]




He actually loved it and it made him happy. I love when he's like that!!!

So if you didn't know Yeliz was spending a whole week with me! She took a bus from Montana to Minneapolis (which took 24hrs each way) just to see me <3 We had a Harry Potter Marathon, as well as making butter beer, and also tried to watch a movie in the park. We went to the art museum too and watched sooooooooooo many movies. Way over a dozen. Cause we're crazy! Even watched a lesbian movie for YELEZBIAN FRIDAY!!!



We went to the Jeffree Star concert to show our support and I did someones makeup for the first time. I dolled Yeliz up with Dereks MAC makeup. It started with purple, then silver, then black, then blue, then green. The end outcome was purple with green with some white over it to make it more of a light color. Idk it wasn't a complete epic fail =]





New Hot Topic tee's are coming exclusively online at HotTopic.com!!!

These are more limited than the Matthew Lush Loves Me, so will probably sell out faster! The womans v-neck is a complete test run cause I've never sold a womans fit tee or a v-neck (usually it's unisex) So lets cross our fingers! If these go well I can release a hoodie this winter =] YEAYAAAAA





I also have quite a few new YouTube videos, and will be making tons more! I want to do two every week =] That's my goal!





CLICK the image to watch them, and please comment rate and subscribe if possible <3

You all are my motivation behind these videos! So tell me what you want to see!!!

I just called and woke up Connor and wished him a happy anniversary and he's still sleeping.

I guess I'm going to end this blog, but don't forget I love you all!

xoxo Matthew

0 comments: