Monday, August 3, 2009

Money. Love. Takeover.

Not to bombard you with a bjillion pussy pics, but my cat is so cute! I'm so excited to get it when I go to New York at the end of this month =D!!!

LONG ISLAND REPRESENT. lol jk /overit




As I write this I'm listening to:


It's so weird O_O Adam Corley had it on his blog and I was like oh snap. =P

I asked people to call me at (323)271-0151 with what color they think my hair should be. The blue is fading and I want something new. I think I have an idea but idk if it'll turn out the way I plan =o

oh and I was taken over at 1100ad.com! He took everything from me and I had to start over!!! Me, Jaymi, Yeliz and Rachel have been playing it in our free time to bond together <3

I love bonding, and in case you didn't know, I LOVE RACHEL. =]

I made this the other day if you didnt catch my tweet:



I was bored and experimenting with photoshop. I use to do it in my free time a long time ago as a hobby... just mess around with brushes and fonts and make stupid little things. Idk maybe I'm just weird!

I miss Los Angeles and my real friends more than ever =[

This place is so ughhhhhhhhhhhhh

oh and I found out Bugatti Veyron's are $1,700,000!!! I've seen so many in LA, If I knew they were worth that much I would of stalked them and cozied up to a sugar daddy like my mom expects of me. lol but I chose the poor path and found true love.



But if you buy me one, I'm all yours. You can do whatever you want to me...

oh god I hope Connors not reading this, but I'm sure he feels the same LOL

Who says money can't buy love? lol joskeeding. I think. idk. moving on.

Random fact: did you know Gisele Bundchen, worlds higest paid model has an identical twin?



Plus she makes over 20 million more a year than ANY other super model.

Now thats hot.

xoxo Matthew

0 comments: