Tuesday, November 24, 2009

RAWRRRRRR

NEW LAYOUT TIME!!! I have a big photoshoot tomorrow with Derek. Our friend Liz is shooting some amazing photos of us, and I plan on changing my myspace up a bit! I also need updated pictures with my new hair =P (well not so new anymore I guess...lol) but anywho Derek and I made a "goth Christmas" scene for the shoot:






I designed the stockings on the black web thing with the white spider web >_> It's fierce. Plus had to work without a fireplace, but I think it suits perfectly. The tree is white wrapped with pink lights! It also has black, purple, silver, skull, and nightmare before christmas ornaments! My favorite part of the whole tree is the star! Of course its not like one you've ever seen before since its a spider hanging down from a web from the ceiling onto the top of the tree. Of course after the photoshoot there should be a ton of better photos of it!


I'll keep you all posted!

xoxo Matthew

1 comments:

Felipe said...

Hey YOO Cool Site. Check out my Blog on hotspotforrod.blogspot.com Have fun !!