Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Well hello there!

So last night while watching the New Moon red carpet premiere on Myspace, I missed the Jay Leno interview with him >_< but it's whatevs cause I saw him and his adorable voice talk =D



Yea single life is getting better and better by the second! I can finally just live in a fantasy world for a little bit and not have to worry about relationship drama.

But theres still one drama...MOVING! OMG like seriously I move in like 12 days and I'm so not going to be able to go to California. I simply cannot get all my stuff there >_> It's too pricey, and because of the economy there's no money to borrow from anyone. I seriously need a sugar daddy! LOL I just thought of my friend Wade...idk why. Most of you know him from the Stickam chatroom. Which has been going well since I get to add them to my bulletins and websites and it creates a ton of lurkers!

Check this out!!!



YEAYA b!tches back on top!

Most viewed yesterday...this week...this month...all thanks to you!

I'm making a new video with Derek tomorrow hopefully since he has the day off. New YouTube video is long overdue. I was banging them out back to back that one month, now I've been so stressed over everything that's happening.

Plus I talked to my friend Joe Brooks, as well as others, and we agreed to not release my Last Forever song. It's just not good. I producted it myself... my friend made the beats... and well it's just so rough. When I move back to Cali I will be working non stop and saving up some money to get a good producer to do songs I know you'll love! Either that or find a financial backing or someone to loan me. (Yet again being held back by money. It really does make the world go round!)Sorry again for delays in music. I promise you the produced songs will make you want to get up and dance!!! Plus, who wants to hear a lousy breakup song anyway!?! hahaha.

I can't wait till I'm back in California getting a tan and bleaching my hair to blond. It's been so long, and I'm just soooooooooo excited!!! I hope everything works out!!! Thank you everyone for all your support!

xoxo Matthew

6 comments:

ALY'S BLOGS AND STUFF:D said...

awe, well thats good.
im glad to here that your happier now ^______^ Hopefully, by buying your stuff, ive helped you move back to cali!? :D


xoxoxoxoox aly.

Unknown said...

Hey matt, how much stuff do you need to move to cali?

maybe I can be of some sort of assistance.
who knows =)

Rianna said...

hey, if u need a place 2 stay for a bit, im in socal, so if ya need it...if u need help movin it for less, i can get it too <3

Kelly said...

why must you use other people to get things you want? why don't you be a MAN even though you're far from it, and get a J O B. Earn your own money. Be responsible. Your not gonna make a living sitting on your ass all day thinking of new cheap plastic jewelry ideas for your teeny-bopper fans. i used to watch your videos and get a positive feelings from them. but i learned you only show people what you want them to know. there is more to you than just wanting "peace, and people to become vegetarians" ..your fake. im sure you know this but i'll just tell you again. you need some serious help (:

dalethewhale said...

Kelly is a total betch but i have been wondering why you don't just get a job? is there something stopping you from getting one that we don't know about or do you desire to just not have one?

good luck with your moving! hope everything works out well for you.

Anonymous said...

I feel ya hun, but, it isn't healthy to hide in a fantasy to escape from your reality, I do it all the time, to escape from myself and my own depression and heartbreak, but, in the end, it just makes it worse, because i know i will not obtain these fantasies, and, yea. I am sure you know all this, but, Just know, i feel you.