Thursday, November 12, 2009

The hardest part of breaking up...

...is getting back your stuff. lol I added the song to my Myspace. idk If I'll ever get to see my new gps, my Versace sunglasses, or my old iPhone ever again.

Oh well, moving on!!! California in three weeks!!! But is it happening!?!? Seems like everything right now is going oh so wrong. Cards just aren't being put into place. But hopefully everything will come together. I have faith that my friends will help me, and things will run somewhat smoothly. ::crosses fingers::



I dyed my hair. It's like light brown / dark blond. Have to start transitioning to lighter ;) So it can be kinda like this next year:



NO H8, LOVE IS GONNA SAVE US necklaces and YOU SMOKING IS GIVING US BOTH CANCER shirts are back on sale. I had a bunch of complaints when they sold out, so grab it now before it does again. With the move and all idk if I can restock after they go out...lol. Just being honest O_O head over to http://matthewlush.bigcartel.com to get some now!

Umm so I need to start blogging more, Yeliz you need to nag me about it. IDC if I'm not in the mood, motivate me to move foward. That's what friends are for! We cannot simply dwell on the past.

I have a new song called "Last Forever" which was suppose to be out by now, but I keep trying to record it over and over to sound better. Once it's edited it'll be at http://www.myspace.com/matthewlush ...add it if you haven't already! It's a demo and edited by me, but it's better than nothing right? As long as I let my emotions go and have fun with it, that's all that matters to me.

Hope you have a good one!

xoxo Matthew

7 comments:

Misha Devine said...

aww well like u said its ok just move on :) those things u an eventually get back some how :)

Witty said...

I agree that getting your stuff back is the hardest thing. My ex still has 2 of my video games, a pair of pants and 4 t-shirts.. Might not seem like the most expensive stuff, but it was one of my favorite pair of pants. D:<

Witty said...

Oh, by the way, it's been 5 years since we broke up and yeah... It's clear that I'm never seeing it again.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

hey babe, sorry things are so tough right now. if you ever need to talk i'm always here for you. you're such a great person and i know you'll be able to get through this and you'll be happier in the end. anyway, i hope your move goes well! let me know what area you move to because i have family that lives is southern cali so maybe we can hang out when i go visit them. love you lots. hang in there! <3 christina

yelizzz said...

i'll nag you so much it'll make you wish you hadn't said that ;)
joskeeding<3

Uriel Suarez said...

aww.. i'm gonna cry.. i hate getting your stuff back..!!