Saturday, April 11, 2009

Why can't I sleep at night.

Gonna say its gonna be alright =D

For all of you that don't understand wtf I'm saying, it's lyrics to one of Lily Allens songs.

I just saw her tonight at First Avenue in downtown Minneapolis and she was AMAZING!


she was so cute!!! I went with Derrick and Becky. I wish noodles was there, but she was to busy scissoring or something. =[ wow isn't this amazing to talk about in my first blog since Uber. Well I guess there's myspace... but still. I really shouldn't be blogging right now, I really need to finish up my Myspace Layout. Gotta show off the new hair tomorrow! oh and that demo I did will be free to download. So go knock yourself out. Wait... don't really. I'm kidding. =D I also missed the opening bands performance cause I wanted to go to Shaquans 16th birthday party not far away. He sent me a wii memory card off my wishlist and asked me to come. I decided to not rsvp just incase my friends wouldnt let me stop by, so I just showed up. Pretty cool basement party, wish I could of stayed and watched it fill up with more people. I love the girl with the glowstick boobs. Literally she put a ton of glowsticks in two ball forms and put them under her shirt. Maybe she was wasted, but I sure got a kick out of it! I'm making pasta right now since I've had nothing but coffee and a red bull from Shaquans party. I need to buy some food from Sams Club or something in bulk, but I don't have 40 bucks for the membership. I'm so strung out right now im shaking like a vibrator! Usually when I meet people at bamboozle and stuff they're the ones shaking. Maybe they went to the Monster Energy Drink booth one to many times. I didn't even know they had a booth there!!! Yolanda told me, and she would know cause shes an addict. But anyway I'm starving and about to pass out. Hope you all check out my new layout tomorrow!


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahahah yolanda would know. i'm glad you had fun! <3 and yes you do need to go get food instead of living off pasta chips and fries lmao

TiffanyCFHS08 said...

oh and i win for getting first :D

yelizzz said...

mmm monster. im totally not drinking one right now. im still super jealous you saw lily allen. but im glad you had fun. :)

PrettyinPunk13 said...

I'm so jealous, haha i lovee Lily Allen =]
LOL, shaking like a vibrator xD that's a new one! Sounds like an awesome party too.
Glad you had fun! <3

MatthewLush said...

=D loves it

Ashley said...

I love First Avenue! (I live in NE mpls)
Its also where Purple Rain was filmed. haha.

StephanieML said...

i'm glad you had fun at the party,
and i'm so jealous you got to see lily allen!
it's amazing to see you blogging again, too :D