Thursday, April 30, 2009

Rainbow Monster Cake



Yes that is Vegan Rainbow Cake made with Monster Energy Drink instead of water. I was gonna post the recipe, but I think I'm gonna try perfecting it then posting it. (The Monster was a bad idea) lol.

Yeliz and Tiff left back to Montana and Iowa, and I'm starting to really dislike driving.



Oh and I have two 3 day passes to Bamboozle I need to sell asap. Me and Connor just cannot attend this year.

The TTLC is no more, and I need some dedicated fans to call friends. I'm starting something called The Lush Society. Even though I'm helping it start, I want it to be mainly run by one of you. I need people I can talk to on a daily basis about things =D



I think it'd be fun. Give me a chance to talk to more people!

This was honestly going to be a very long blog, but I'm a little distressed right now and am not in the mood to vent about negative things. So I'll just leave it at that. I hope you all have a blast at Bamboozle if you are going!

0 comments: