Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Gotta Get The Girl

mmm was listening to Dreamstreet while driving back from picking up Tiff in Iowa




btw, This is how every gay man should drive a car:



Me and Tiff played Gaia today, and Connor got all mad that we're not out and doing stuff. But we did get pizza <3 mmm. We have the next couple days to go site seeing. We're picking up Jaymi and Yeliz tomorrow. Tiff got me a present, but I'm not allowed to talk about it just incase Connors lurking O_O oh great now hes gonna ask me about it. CALM DOWN BABY. Stop getting worked up =P He's so protective of me it seems =X I love you Connor.

Oh and one of these might be my pussy! My older brothers cat was a hoe when he was in Iraq and just had babies two days ago. Aren't they cute!?! Look just like the mother!



I need some pussy in my life.

LOL

oh god

ending this.

LOVE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

8 comments:

yelizzz said...

hey, i think thats how my brother sits in the car when he pretends to drive. hm. JOSKEEDING.

i want a kitten :[[[[ lol.

MatthewLush said...

LOL that f@g

NikkiRandom said...

love Dreamstreet!!!
LMFAO!! omg loves the way you drive! xD
o0o0o sounds like you guys will be having tons of fun!
i wish i had my license or begged my dad to go up there with you guys b/c hes on vacation right now but i doubt he will do that for me. =/
awwwww the kitties are soo adorable!!! ^.^
ilu<333

PrettyinPunk13 said...

hahah Dreamstreet! i remember them =D
ROFL, love the pic too =P
Glad you guys are having funn!
awwh, ADORABLE kittens :]
loveeyouu!<3

L said...

I'm a dog person, but I might get both when I get settled.

Erika K. said...

I want a kitty.
My dad let mine outside and he hasn't come back yet.
='[

MatthewLush said...

Im a dog person too, but I want a pet nowwwwwwwww

Anonymous said...

you should get a dog :]