Monday, April 20, 2009

New music myspace layout.



Just posted my new music myspace layout to Myspace.com/MatthewLush

Boy is it FIERCE. lol. I also added my modelmayhem and gaiaonline to my sites on my regular page. If you're reading this add my music myspace. k thx.

I so need to gtfo gaia. I'm addicted. Gold is like crack. I swear I see gnomes in my sleep. This is worse than when I use to sleepwalk and drink chocolate silk and wake up while chugging it. Awkward. I haven't gotten it in awhile, so I haven't been sleep walking. It does something to me...hm. I'm driving 3287435 miles tomorrow to pick up Tiff, then driving back with her, then picking up Jaymi and Yeliz from the airport the following morning. This is going to be intense. We're gonna go live a lot, and have a blast!

I keep listening to this Susan Boyle lady from Britains got talent. She does something to me. Kinda like the chocolate milk... but I'm hoping I don't try and drink her O_o oh jebus thats sick. SICK THOUGHTS SICK THOUGHTS. Lets talk about rainbows and unicorns. But I'm playing her song...DAMN IT. Okay lesbian tatu song. ROFL I CANT WRITE A BLOG AND LISTEN TO THIS. Ok Lily Allens nice.

Preorders are only $15 for I LUSH YOU and YOU SMOKING IS GIVING US BOTH CANCER tees at matthewlush.bigcartel.com

I advertise a lot o_o but ngl I might not be going to Bamboozle NJ if I can't buy plane tickets. I should of got them months ago. Bad money planning I guess. DAMN THIS ECONOMY. I need to shave my whole body. I've been lazy. I'll be silky smooth soon! So I can touch myself =D Whats that one song about "I touch myself" they need to come out with a newer better version of it. The old one is played out more than Fred. No comment. Speaking of which, new video ideas? It's gotta happen soon!

Love you all!

9 comments:

L said...

You got a typo Matt

"I'm drinking 3287435 miles tomorrow to pick up Tiff, then driving back with her"

yelizzz said...

you're so addicted to gaia you go on it on your phone =X nocomment, nocomment. hmm. im excited O_O

LOOOOOOL, btw you would be listening to the lesbian song. :)

StephanieML said...

ahh you're going to have so much fun with
tiff, yeliz, and jaymi!
and hopefully you get enough money to go to bamboozle. the line up is amazing this year!
<3

MatthewLush said...

lol! i changed it to driving O_O

PrettyinPunk13 said...

The layout's so hot! i love it =D
You guys are all gonna have so much fun, i can't wait to hear all about it! :]
omg and ikr, Susan Boyle is amazing. lol i cried when i first saw the clip of her =X
ooh and i hope you get to go to bamboozle!
<3

Unknown said...

cuteee<3.
you guys are gunna have insane fun !

Unknown said...

you guys are gunna have insane fun <3.

NikkiRandom said...

:O!!! i love the new layout on your music myspace!! very nicee!!
haha gaia is soo addicting. its so hard to get off that site! D:
lmao omg sounds like the 4 of you wll have a blast! i wish i could drive now but when i do get my license next year im totally gonna visit you at least 2 or more times and month(if its not snowing terribly). lol
but we have to do the six flags thing next month!
Susan has such an amazing voice!!
OMFG i love that song Touch Myself by Divinyls. i always think of that scene in Austin Powers with the fembots! xD haha
love yeah<33

Anonymous said...

LOL,
love this.
p.s,
touch me - heidi montag.
download it :]