Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Trip to Como Zoo

So I don't usually like zoo's (especially when they use the animals for entertainment) but this zoo was very animal friendly. It was more like an animal preserve. The animals seemed pretty happy =D Plus it was like almost 90, so a lot were resting in the inside section in the shade. I went with Derek and we had a blast. I took quite a few pictures:

Zebra:


If you heard my saynow message, this is a monkey picking its buggers and eating it:



Monkeys with white mustaches:




Flamingos:



NGL this seal was a total camera whore. He LOVED it! You can even see my hand cause I was so shocked I was so close to him! Makes me want one =[ I want to go back just to see him!


The penguins loved attention too. They were all wagging their tails!


Sleepy lions:



And to finish the day off, a free ride on the Carousel:


Boy was it a fun day. Plus its actually free, but they encourage you to donate 2 dollars. So bring your two bucks and go check it out if you're ever in Minnesota!

0 comments: