Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Free Macbook!

I'm gonna post this here since I SHOULD be using my real blogger. So I'll be posting more often on this thing. I'll try and post something tonight or tomorrow!



Okay so most of you know I have a Macbook, but I never meantioned how I got it =X

I can't believe this even works, and I'm surprised I'm even telling you LOL


All I did was enter my email.. then about 2 weeks after they emailed me back saying I was eligible to win a prize and then after about 5 days I received my MacBook.. O_O



I still cant believe it worked!

Now if you want to try it you can go enter your email HERE and you might just win like I did!

You miss 100 percent of the shots you never take.

So take chances, and tell me if you win!

Come on now I know at least one of you will!

♥ Matthew Lush

0 comments: