Thursday, May 28, 2009

Won't you be my sweetheart?

We could share a storybook romance. LOL sorry Mariah Carey obsessed lately.

Look at my sister rockin my new Hot Topic tee!!! She got it from the Smithaven mall on Long Island, New York! So if you're anywhere near there or any other Hot Topic's that carry it, pick it up!




and yes she is 100% blood related, same mother and father. Most people don't even know I even had a sister. She's 27 and very pretty. I even have a nephew =D He's getting so big! Look what my sister did with pink temp spray to his hair:



oh and I think shes taking a picture of my nephew in the tee, so I'll update this if she does =D My nephews name is Tyler. He's a little terror =X But I love him!

oh and I have a new YouTube video if you didn't see. I dance to my bands song at the end. loves it!!!



oh and I might be going to Chicago tomorrow to see Nikki and Devin? idk its like barely planned out but I hope it happens. Derek to the rescue! Since Connor can't go and I don't have car insurance cause I can't afford it. Damn this economy! I keep running out of everything =[ things just add up and up and up. It's starting to piss me off! Stressssssssss. But hopefully that'll change with my new cat. It's going to make my life a bit brighter!!! OMG HOLD ON I HAVE TO SHOW U WHAT I GOT!!!




Ashley C got me stuff from my birthday wishlist already! She got me rainbow mice for my kitten! They have catnip in them, so my kitten is going to tear them apart o_o thats why they come in a huge cardboard cheese wedge with a ton of them! LOL I have to write her a letter thanking her and for the bath and body works lotion and body wash! omg do I love them! Connor gave me a massage with the Jasmine Vanilla, and it was truely Sensual ;) You're the best Ashley! And I have to mail Rachel and thank her for getting me a flower kit for my aerogarden (which I don't have yet LOL) I was like imagine if everyone got me stuff for it, but no one gets me it LOL. That'd be sad. I'd end up getting it sooner or later...(But it would take forever!) Since I'm going to be spoiling my cat! And flowers make me happy. She also got me this poster I wanted that says "Love Kills Slowly" by Ed Hardy. I LOVE that saying. idk why but I want to buy everything at Ed Hardy that says that, and I DON'T EVEN LIKE SKULLS! lol. I would take a picture of it, but I need a frame for it and any others I'll be getting O_O I want to try and spuce up my boring apartment with a row of posters, each having some kind of special meaning to me. That's why I chose Love Kills Slowly, The Notebook, Wall-e, Ghandi, Einstein, Marilyn Monroe, and Pamela Anderson! I still don't know what I'm doing for my birthday, but I hope I figure it out soon.

Thank you everyone who got my shirt! I was thinking about making a myspace album with pics of everyone wearing the tee in it, what do you think?

LOVE YOU ALL! You're honestly the reason behind my happiness.



PS- If you didn't see it already, I'm in a two page spread in a chinese magazine! DAYUMMM I couldn't of dont this without you all!

find more about it on my Myspace blog:




0 comments: