Friday, May 22, 2009

MALL OF AMERICA GOES ALL OUT!!!

Derek (D.Graves) of Mall Of America Hot Topic went all out in the store! My tshirt is now available in all 59 hot topics listed below!!!

Go pick yours up NOW! GO TOMORROW!!! Or buy online sometime next week. We are unsure of a set date because they have to get it set up. But it should be at every single of the 59 Hot Topics listed in my past blog!

I will be commenting every single person back until July 1st (my birthday) who takes a picture of themselves in my Hot Topic tee and defaults it. So if you leave me a dozen comments in a day, expect a dozen back!!!

Make sure you buy this tshirt, so I can continue my relationship with Hot Topic!!!

Check this out!!!








go support me and get it! I'm nothing without you!

Make me proud!!!

I f*cking love you all.

Till death xoxo

0 comments: