Tuesday, May 19, 2009

HotTopic this weekend is a good idea!




List of ALL Hot Topic stores with my "MATTHEW LUSH LOVES ME" tee:




It is also available this weekend at HotTopic.com

If your Hot Topic is on the list, please call to make sure they have them in stock before going. They should all be stocked by this weekend! Taking longer than I expected, but it's so worth the wait.

Every single Myspace comment I get of you wearing my HotTopic tee, I will comment back! So if you comment me ten times that day, you will get ten replies back! This will be up until my birthday July 1st! Please comment me everyday with the tee in your default, I DARE YOU!

So stock up on tons of comments!!!

The sooner you get the tee, the more we can chitchat back and forth ♥

Wonder who the first commenter will be =X

I'm so putting them on my Myspace top.

Why? Because I love them!

If you're reading this on Myspace, make sure you check out my actual blog at MatthewLush.blogspot.com

Have a great day everyone!!!

0 comments: