Saturday, May 16, 2009

My **** pierced and my pussy!

I made a new YouTube video about getting my **** pierced:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss5WRR0T6HM

Incase you didn't figure it out, it stands for back. hehe.

I want all of you to tell your friends to add me so we can reach our goal =D w00t w00t! Just take a few seconds and post a bulletin. Piece of cake. Kinda like the vegan rainbow cake I had a couple weeks ago!

I just got word about my pussy! It's a couple weeks old now! My older brother said I should be able to get it before my birthday!!! I'm so excited about my 21st birthday! I added a whole bunch of cat stuff to my amazon wishlist: MatthewLush.com/wishlist and I hope someone gets me some, cause I'm not sure I could even afford all this stuff right now. Plus I'd rather starve then have my cat starve!!! I will be mailing everyone who sends me a gift back! Hand written unique letters =D so be sure you leave a note with a reply address! (especially if you buy off Amazon, most the time It doesnt tell me where it came from) O_O but if you buy something off my wishlist, it gets taken off the wishlist, so you don't have to worry about buying the same thing someone did. There is a lot of the same things though, like I tried adding Bath & Body Works gift card and there wasnt any, so I went crazy on the orange ginger stuff. Seriously I love aromatherapy that works! That smell drives me wild.

Speaking of smells, my new studio apartment (that looks like a depressing hospital with white...everything) was discounted because of the awful smoker that use to live here! I've tried all my sprays and stuff, and it still smells like tobacco! It's like its caked on! Wait I should add something to my wishlist designed for it. Yay! I found something to get rid of the tobacco, then the pet odor my cat might bring O_O I kinda wanna add one of these starter packs for my cat to see what it likes. Why can't all stores have Amazon! grrr!!! My apartment smells like my grandma, and it's depressing. I miss her. Having an emo moment right now, so bare with me =/ And the new flower I got is dead =[ WHY IS IT SO HARD TO KEEP PLANTS LIVING INSIDE APARTMENTS! I SWEAR IF SOMEONE GETS ME THE AEROGARDEN AND THOSE FLOWERS DIE I WILL LOSE IT. Plus I hate fake flowers. Theres just something about real flowers that make me smile. I'm more likely to go back to a restaurant that has fresh cut flowers on the table then one that doesn't. Idk why but thats why I love Pizza Luce! I could so go for some pizza right now.

Oh btw I'm drugged off coffee right now, thanks to Stin and his care package!



I think he 'gets me' more than most of you reading this. He knows the few things that make me so happy. The main thing is being Coffee! Boy does he know how to hook a brother up! He gets me the best coffee I've ever had, and I can't wait to try the French Blend he sent! Rock and Roll blend is my new favorite, cause it contains like three times as much caffeine <3 and I'm always running out of sweetener, so he's always helping me refill my stash =D And I got CANDYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!! yummy yummy organic chocolate! Such a treat / getaway from everyday life. And gotta brush my teeth so I don't get cavities! How'd he know my toothbrush was worn out =X I needed a new one like last month, haha. And I always forget to get supplements. Since I'm not eating well due to me having no money from this sh!thole economy, I need to make sure I'm still living. Especially in an apartment like this where I feel unwelcomed and dead. It's like I'm in a huge white tomb. An old tomb that use to have a body of a smoker O_O woooo graphic. It's the worst on hot days when I come into my apartment and its like warm smokey air. idfk. whatever I guess. Life goes onnnnnn.

I need to re-record my new song. The EP is coming together nicely. (Hard To Take will NOT be on it) But you will love the songs I'm coming out with. Not to mention the cover song I'm going to do! It's going to be epic!

Can you guess which song it is!?


PS- MOVING DELAYED SOME SHIPMENTS, SO PLEASE ALLOW A LITTLE EXTRA TIME ON YOUR ORDERS. THANKS SO MUCH FOR UNDERSTANDING!

0 comments: