Wednesday, June 10, 2009

I might have to shave my head!

Okay so what started out as two OVER bleachings of my hair turned my blue hair to baby blue then to greyish blue mess. Then the red dye made it fire hydrant red:



Which was pretty amazing, but for some reason it was pink toned to me. I was not happy with the style so I had Derek cut it for me. He honestly did a pretty amazing job for his first time LOL. But after it was cut it looked fierce. When I got home I decided I wanted it a deep dark red like my mom use to have. I've always wanted to try it and I know it would put a smile on her face! So thinking the brown and the red dye would turn into a deep dark red was a bad idea. It then turned purple and a wonderful shade of grey. It was disgusting mess, and the brown somehow stripped the red out and did its own thing...which made me very unhappy. I then took a 20 min walk to Walgreens and got some dye I would be sure it would conquer the rest of my hair and make it look like one solid color. Which is did and it looks fine, but boy is my hair donezo. It's like disintegrating! I'm over exaggerating but still, it feels unhealthy =[ If my hair starts falling out I'm shaving it all off!




Oh and Karli said she would fly me to San Diego the day after my bday and save the day! Woot woot Karli to the rescue!!! So I might stay there for a couple and go to six flags with her. Then one of my Los Angeles friends will come down and get me and I'll spend the rest of the week with all my old friends I miss so much! I think this may really happen, and I'm getting so excited!!!

I'll keep you postedddddd!

Remember to read my Myspace bulletins if you want the sleepover to happen!!

0 comments: