Monday, June 22, 2009

More family support!



My older brother Steven got my tee from Hot Topic! So did my mom, but she didn't take a picture yet o_o But I completely understand cause she has much worse things to worry about right now.

So me and Tara are working on new songs for our band Starlight Starbright. I'm very excited about this because when you add the both of us together we get a little crazy. So if we ever go on tour, expect some crazyness and a hell of a good time! Maybe our next songs will take off and we can go on tour. You never know. It could happen.



Oh and since my crazy hair dyeing experience, trust me...it's not over. I honestly just dont like my hair color right now and want to change it. Can anyone guess what it'll be next!?

There's like a week left to my birthday (July 1). If you want to send me a card, my address is on my myspace! And I also have an Amazon wishlist at MatthewLush.com/wishlist

Honestly every couple days that go by I get a new gift from Rachel off my wishlist. I feel like this whole month is my birthday! I'm writing letters to everyone who sends me a gift off Amazon, so her letters going to be pages and pages long. About a dozen sounds about right ;) I keep holding it off cause she keeps spoiling me o_o

I honestly envy whoever she falls in love with. People like her just love to give, and one day I hope to return the favor somehow.

I'm getting more into activism again, and joined the NO H8 campaign:



iSupport is going to get active and help boost NO H8 Campaigns internet presence.

Stay tuned cause it's time to GET ACTIVE!!!!!!

0 comments: